It’s only the start of the week, but we’re off to the races with breaking news out of the duh black community.
To start, convicted felon and Trump pardon recipient rapper Lil Wayne is back in the news because he “allegedly” pulled an AR15 on his own bodyguard. Unsurprisingly, Lil Wayne has a rap sheet longer than the most semitic looking rabbi’s sidelocks.
- Jul 22nd, 2007 – criminal possession of a pistol and marijuana
- Oct 5, 2007 – arrested on suspicion of possessing a controlled substance
- Jan 23, 2008 – four felonies: possession of a narcotic drug for sale, possession of dangerous drugs, misconduct involving weapons, and possession of drug paraphernalia
- Dec 18, 2009 – Detailed by border patrol after marijuana was found on two of his tour buses
- December 2019 – Arrested for transporting a gun from Florida to California on his private Jet. As a convicted felon, it is illegal for Lil Wayne to possess a firearm.
- December 2020 – pleads guilty to the 2019 arrest.
- January 19, 2021 – Pardoned by Donald Trump 10 days before Wayne’s scheduled sentencing for the 2019 gun charge.
It currently appears that Wayne is on the run. Sheriffs attempted to meet him at his home, but he was no longer there. How is someone with this criminal history out on the streets? Oh right, criminal justice reform.
Hate Crime Hoax perpetrator Jussie Smollett takes the stand.
Jussie Smollett, the homosexual african actor who staged a hate crime to negotiate a larger salary out of Fox, has taken the stand in his defense in his trial on six counts of disorderly conduct for lying to the police. Smollett still denies he ordered the fake attack.
Smollett wrote a personal check out to his “attackers” in this open and shut case. He also shouldn’t have hired two of the most negro looking muthafuggas to play Maga hat-wearing white supremacists.
Bucks Broken Again
Tariq Nasheed may need to make his own “Niggers posting their L’s” Twitter account. If I were more curious, I would wonder how Tariq even comes into contact with this stuff.
Well, maybe I’ve already answered my question. Tariq admitted to watching thousands of videos on homosexuality. Projection here much?
[…] Adam wrote a brief intro into the Jussie Smollett Case. You can read that here. […]